Thursday, March 12, 2009

week three- life as a high school

I work in an office called Dwa Fanm with many other people. Everyone work in their own tasks so they work alone in some way. I work with Stephanie, Lysna and i. Of course if I need help I just have to ask for it. I work in room with other people. The room is full of computers and desks. Everyone has their own desk, which they use to put their personal stuff.

In my first day of the third week my mentor, Tia told me to go to the email office to check some email. Shes also told me to look at some creole scripts since I am the only person who could write in creole. I corrected some stuff that didn't make sense and check them. After that i kept writing about things that I wanted to say to the world. In my second day i fix some stuff, like they have baby clothes, toy,and i clean the office for them. I checked them out, fix some stuff and put it on the desk. After that my imentor told me if i want i can go to internet to looking about the scolarship programm to know what i could know for my future, to know what i need to have scolarship, what skills i could have. It was stephanie and i. That's all I did in my third week.

1 comment: