Thursday, March 5, 2009

week 2!! My development

This week i had a lot of tasks to do everyday. I feel very good! Because i get development my work! 

Thursday i went to the shelter to help people. i came there i saw a lot of people, but must of them it's young people. What i did is to fix the food for them, clean their room, talking to them about life. And came to my internship site to finish do my work. It was to fix the paper in order in the binder, pick up the phone. But those work not easy to do it ..... I still  working hard  on my tasks. Because i like to help people.

Wednesday it was more hard for me because i did too much work. I make a lot of  photocopy,pick up the phone and went to the shelter again. I know in America don't have easy work that's why i didn't discourage to do my work.   

1 comment:

  1. Working at a shelter can be a very rewarding internship. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete